Jonathan grew up in Ballwin, Missouri and graduated from Parkway West High School in 2010. After high school, he attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City where he graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of arts in Chemistry. He then attended the University of Missouri-Columbia where he earned his law degree in May, 2017. While at law school, he also earned a certificate in tax and transactional law with an emphasis on estate planning.
During his time in law school, Jonathan earned CALI awards for excellence, given to those earning the highest grade for a class, in both pre-trial litigation and law practice management. Jonathan clerked with the Honorable Janette Rodecap in Kansas City during his first year of law school and interned at a large insurance company during the summer following his first year of law school.
During his second summer of law school, Jonathan interned with Roberts, Wooten & Zimmer and was offered a position as an associate attorney following his internship. Jonathan focuses his practice on civil litigation.
Jonathan is licensed to practice in the state of Missouri and licensed for both the Eastern and Western District Federal Courts in the state of Missouri. He is a member of the Missouri Bar, Jefferson County Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
Mr. Doss handles a variety of legal matters including civil litigation, personal injury, and employment related matters.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Honors: Certificate in Tax and Transactional Law
- Honors: CALI Award
- Major: Estate Planning
- Parkway West High School
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Chemistry
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar, Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Janette Rodecap in Kansas City, Clerk
- Roberts, Wooten & Zimmer, Intern
- Roberts, Wooten & Zimmer, Associate