Jonathan W. Doss
Jonathan, a partner since 2021, was born and raised in St. Louis, MO and graduated from Parkway West High School. He attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, magna cum laude and earned his law degree from The University of Missouri-Columbia in May 2017. While at law school, he also earned a certificate in tax and transactional law with an emphasis on estate planning.
During his time in law school, Jonathan earned CALI awards for excellence, given to those earning the highest grade in a class, for both pre-trial litigation and law practice management. Jonathan represents clients in all phases of litigation, from early dispute resolution to appellate advocacy. His practice is concentrated on general civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, employment matters, and business disputes. Additionally, Jonathan helps clients in business transactions, including stock sales and buy outs.
In 2021 and 2022, Jonathan has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for the State of Missouri, which is limited to 2.5% of lawyers in the state under the age of 40. Jonathan is licensed to practice in the state of Missouri and licensed for both the Eastern and Western District Federal Courts in the state of Missouri.
Jonathan currently serves as district representative for the Young Lawyer Section Council of the Missouri Bar, is a member of the Missouri Bar, Jefferson County Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
In his free time, Jonathan enjoys hunting and fishing, hiking, and participating in triathlon events.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 2017
- Honors: Certificate in Tax and Transactional Law
- Honors: CALI Award
- Major: Estate Planning
- Parkway West High School, 2010
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Chemistry
Honors And Awards
- 2021 Super Lawyers Rising Star for the State of Missouri
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Missouri Bar, Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Janette Rodecap in Kansas City, Clerk
- Roberts, Wooten & Zimmer, Intern
- Roberts, Wooten & Zimmer, Associate