Since 1985, our legal team here at Roberts Wooten Zimmer has helped thousands of clients throughout Missouri resolve their most difficult legal matters. In doing so, our attorneys draw on more than 75 combined years of experience.
Why Does Experience Matter?
Experience means we have been down these roads many, many times. As a result, we know how to avoid the hidden pitfalls and obstacles that can trip up a case.
Experience also means we can help you understand how the law applies in your particular circumstance. We can advise you with respect to a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury: We can help you with cases involving wrongful death, medical malpractice, auto accidents, slip-and-fall incidents and many other types of injury cases.
- Workers’ compensation: You can depend on us to help you understand what rights you really do have and how to protect them to your benefit.
- Estate planning and probate: We offer comprehensive services in this area, from simple wills and trusts to more complex estate planning. We also handle probate cases when a loved one has died.
- Family law: After all our years of practice, we have come to understand how people behave. We can put that knowledge to work for you in a full range of family law issues, including divorce, modification, adoption and other family concerns.
- Criminal defense: Are you facing DUI charges or other allegations? Let us protect you. Our attorneys have extensive experience representing the criminally accused.
- Business law: Our business practice handles both litigation and transactional work, including real estate matters.
- Social Security: Let us deal with this complicated bureaucracy for you whether you are submitting a claim for the first time or appealing a denial.
Whatever your legal needs, you can depend on us to fight for your fair treatment in the legal system. We do so by drawing on the legal tools we have learned to use over decades of experience. That experience enables us to understand which tools will best fit your needs and then to act practically in putting those tools to use on your behalf.
Respected. Reliable. Excellent.
Contact our lawyers today in Hillsboro to learn more about how we can help you with what troubles you. Call 636-481-4088 to schedule your initial consultation with our team. You can also make your appointment by contacting us online.